Troop 45 is a Boy Scout Troop which is part of the Nittany District, in the Juniata Valley Council. So what makes us an awesome troop? Well here are some of the things our boys plan for as part of their typical year:
- At least one campout for each month of the year
- Flag placement on veterans’ memorials
- A public Memorial Day Ceremony in our community
- Our annual “Wing Off”/hot wing eating celebration
- Summer Scout Camp
- We build and run a haunted house for the local Cub Scout Pack.
- Chicken BBQ on Father’s Day weekend
- Klondike Derby!
- Council First Aid Meet (we placed 3rd last year – aiming at first!)
For more on the history of Troop 45, check out this link.
Interested in joining Troop 45? E-mail us with your contact information at email@example.com.